Expert and skilled, fast-to-respond automobile locksmiths
We can resolve any issues you may have with your vehicle’s locks. We have fully equipped trucks, which are on call for customers twenty-four hours a day, seven days per week.
Our mobile services can assist those who are locked out, those who have lost their keys, and those who have broken their keys, as our trained technicians are capable of making keys on site. So if you have an issue with a lost or broken key, call our specialist company today for instant service.
Reasons for being locked out of your car / van / truck
Request a Free Estimate
What do I do when I find myself locked out of my car?
When you do find yourself locked out of your car firstly you need to call (702) 237-17-17
The locksmith will then ask you the following questions:
- Where are the keys? Are they in the boot of the vehicle, back seat or passenger’s seat?
- Are the keys in the ignition and is the engine running?
- Has the car been deadlocked prior to the keys being locked inside?
- What make, model and year is the car?
- Are the windows electric or manual?
Locked Keys in Car
The make and model of your car can determine how difficult it will be for you to gain reentry into your vehicle although there are other factors that matter as well. There are five major different styles of keys the roughly correspond to the age of your vehicle:
- Standard – Like any other key you might have
- Transponder – standard with a sensor only your ignition can recognize
- Laser Cut – intricate pattern that is unique to ignition
- Switchblade – keyless entry, plus a key that pops out that you put in the ignition
- Smart Proximity – typically unlocks and locks doors automatically, push-button start
Regardless of what type of vehicle you drive, be it your family car or a commercial vehicle, if you’ve accidentally locked your keys in your car, our auto locksmiths can help you retrieve them in a quick and hassle-free way.
Locked Keys in Trunk
If your keys are within the cabin of your vehicle, we can easily retrieve them by unlocking one of the car doors. We have the most sophisticated tools on the market which we can use to pick your lock quickly without damaging any of its components. Our skilled car locksmith technicians have the right tools to get into your vehicle no matter what type of security system you have.
If your keys happen to be locked in the trunk, it’s important to note that we will not attempt to pick a trunk lock. When dealing with car trunk lockouts, extra care must be taken. The trunk typically is on a different system than the car door locks and will cause your car to completely lock down its security system, if it suspects it’s being burglarized. It is for this reason that our car lockout locksmith technicians usually stay away from any attempt to get into your truck via its lock. Instead, we usually unlock the front cabin of your vehicle and then access your trunk from within your car.